INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Played Times Count  (Read 612 times)

Scobie

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Looking Busy
Played Times Count
« on: October 18, 2018, 06:01:19 pm »

I've added the "Number Plays" field to my view in MC24 (24.0.55) - sometimes when chopping around various series over a few weeks its hard to remember where I'm up to   - and sometimes it doesn't update.

I can see that some episodes I have definitely watched are marked "never played" with a play count of zero, but some have the correct count and date stamp. Is there any known pattern to why sometimes it would increment and sometimes not? I play videos from a couple of different JRemote devices as well as sometimes sent straight from the server but always to the same DLNA renderer, is there a sync setup I need to do for this field?

Also when researching this I find a topic on the Wiki explaining how to add a checkmark indicating "watched" https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=85974.0/ but it is a few years / versions old now and I was wondering whether it was still the supported / recommended way of achieving this as it seems pretty useful. The associated thread has Matt considering it as an addition to the release code and then a couple of users reporting errors, but it peters out so not sure whether that method still works.

Thanks

Scobie
Pages: [1]   Go Up