INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Import a Single Folder recents list  (Read 555 times)

wer

• Citizen of the Universe
Import a Single Folder recents list
« on: October 31, 2018, 12:23:07 am »

If I do File->Library->Import->Import a Single Folder then I get a dialog box that has a dropdown labeled "Please select the folder to search."

Ostensibly, this dropdown is populated with the most recent choices.  But it doesn't update itself, at least not any more.  So every time I want to import something from folders on my E: drive I have to type or browse the full path.  It has 11 items on it now, some not accessed for years, and I cannot delete items from the list via the gui.  It doesn't update regardless of whether I type or browse the new path.

Since I don't imagine this will get fixed due to importance or irreproducibility, can anyone tell me where these entries are stored, and I will just manually edit the recents list to include the directories I often use?  I couldn't find them in the registry.

Thanks...

kr4

• MC Beta Team
Re: Import a Single Folder recents list
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 09:02:20 am »

I have the same issue.  Been living with it but it would be nice to get it fixed.
Kal Rubinson
"Music in the Round"
Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 09:19:28 am »

Bugs have a better chance of being fixed if they're reported in the build thread (the one that announces the build).  A link there would be enough.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 10:30:32 am »

I stubbed in a fix.  I'm asking for a review from a teammate, but hopefully it will be in the next build.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up