INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not able to import music from NAS drive due to NAS not showing in Browse window  (Read 1126 times)

hkurtz5

• Recent member

Media center for Linux when first installed scanned and found my NAS drive and successfully loaded into the database my music. Since then when I go to import music it does not see my network nas drive.  I was wondering if you might know how I should go about to resolve this issue.  At this time I'm manually importing for the local hard drive on my Linux computer.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe

Media center for Linux when first installed scanned and found my NAS drive and successfully loaded into the database my music. Since then when I go to import music it does not see my network nas drive.  I was wondering if you might know how I should go about to resolve this issue.  At this time I'm manually importing for the local hard drive on my Linux computer.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
MC doesn't automatically mount NAS drives. It must have been mounted when you first installed MC.
Look for entries in the forum about mounting the NAS fileshare.
Pages: [1]   Go Up