INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to get JRiver to only list files from one path?  (Read 405 times)

Corporal Clegg

How to get JRiver to only list files from one path?
« on: November 10, 2018, 04:33:36 pm »

Hi. I'm sorry if this has been answered but I'm not finding an answer. JRiver media center lists all my song files from my J:\ drive. I have two paths which have hundreds of the same songs in them but a lot of other variations. My list is therefore full of duplicates and it makes listening to anything but "random" an nuisance. I have tried to create a "library" and choose the separate path I want followed but it tells me "there are no files" there.

How can I do the simple task of leading JRiver to only follow one path on a drive? Thanks folks. Jim

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: How to get JRiver to only list files from one path?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 04:59:00 pm »

It seems I gave you the answer back in January: https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,113869.msg786995.html#msg786995

You really need to read the Wiki more and learn how to use MC. While it can be very complex, it isn't difficult to master the basics.

Answer: Set up Auto Import correctly.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

swiv3d

Re: How to get JRiver to only list files from one path?
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 05:31:47 pm »

Can you state clearly the two pathways and which one you want - otherwise we are all just guessing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up