INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Classical BD/DVD Concert tagging  (Read 365 times)

Manfred

• Citizen of the Universe
Classical BD/DVD Concert tagging
« on: November 18, 2018, 12:21:25 pm »

I have so much classical concert/opera BD/DVD's now - all ripped as mkv,  that I have to do a much more ordered tagging compared to the past:

What I wanted to achieve:
- One field with contains the cast of characters (I don't want to use the artist field for that)
- One additional field associated to the "stars" e.g Jonas Kaufman, Anne Netrebko etc. (should that than be the artist field?)
- Conductor (seems not to be visible on the video attributes only in audio settings)
- Orchestra (the same as conductor)

1. Why do  the conductor & Orchestra field are not visible?
2. Is the only way to achieve the above mentioned point through defining extra files?
3. Other best practice for tagging classical concert/opera BD/DVD's

Thank you very much for your hep!
WS (AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, 32 GB DDR4-3200, 2x2 TB SDD, LG 34UC98-W)-USB|ADI-2 DAC FS|Canton AM5 - File Server (i3-3.9 GHz, 16GB ECC DDR4-2400, 46 TB disk space) - Media Renderer (i3-3.8 GHz, 8GB DDR4-2133, GTX 960)-USB|Devialet D220 Pro|Audeze LCD 2|B&W 804S|LG 4K OLED )

4 jumping cats

Re: Classical BD/DVD Concert tagging
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 04:25:57 pm »

The conductor and orchestra fields seem to have been set up by the Dev team of MC to be Audio only. You could add the fields you need in the library&folders option. Conductor -video, Orchestra - video, you could also add fields like Cast, Stars etc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up