INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tag Fields MC 24  (Read 686 times)

MRjr

• World Citizen
Tag Fields MC 24
« on: November 19, 2018, 02:44:38 pm »

With previous versions of MC I have added my own tag fields and created Personal Views based on them.
I just imported a disk and need to edit the tag field I added (Holiday). With the current arrangement of tag data, separated into groups, I can not find my tag field. I also can not fine the location where I can add tag fields.

Help Please,

Milt

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Tag Fields MC 24
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 05:54:58 pm »

Look at the Tagging window, at the upper left.  See the star shaped icon?  Click on it and select "customize".  This is how you customize the tagging window.  Notice that at the top it has a "profile" selected.  There is a profile for each media type.  You should customize the one for the type you are editing.  So if it is music, customize the Audio profile.  It should be auto selected if you were looking at the file type you are interested in.

You can add your own fields wherever you want them, remove the ones that are there, etc.  I think you'll get the hang of it pretty quickly.

Brian.

MRjr

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 02:51:38 pm »

Many Thanks,

Milt

PEdB

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 03:44:25 am »

Sorry, but I don't see the Composersort field in my audio files. This field is populated for the Classical music. What I see in the Customize tag window is a FINITE field list without the ComposerSort field. And there I cannot type a field with my keyboard.
Can someone help me to show the fields already in my music?
Pages: [1]   Go Up