INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: full screen view (theatre view) not working properly on non main (MBP screen)  (Read 919 times)

zeltak

• Galactic Citizen

Hi

i just noticed today that when i launch theatre mode on the laptop screen (MBP 2018) the view is messed up with only a quarter of the actual view showing and the rest is just black..

i have tried defining in tools>tree&view both the nearest monitor and the display #2 option with no success
it does work on the main screen

my setup is latest MC24.0.64 with the new MBP 13" 2018 and a dell 34" main screen attached running Mojave

Would love some help debugging this and to know if this is a known issue

best

Z

zeltak

• Galactic Citizen

hi

no one else is having this issue or can confirm this? its a huge workflow break for me..
would really appreciate the developers input here..

thx
z

zeltak

• Galactic Citizen

will none of the developers respond to this (in my opinion) fundamental basic issue? i cant understand how to solve it and its clearly a bug? is there a bug repo i need to report this to? i mean the option to output theatre view to a specific screen is there, but its completely off..

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

my setup is latest MC24.0.64 with the new MBP 13" 2018 and a dell 34" main screen attached running Mojave
Please try a newer build.

zeltak

• Galactic Citizen

Thank you JimH for the response

I have tried it now with latest version (24.0.70) and still have the exact same issue

here is my config attached

and also the theatre view which is cut, full of black space and the theatre view is only shows on the lower bottom right area

currently i have a MBP internal screen and a large 34" monitor (dell 34" curved). I also tried a 3rd external monitor but also got the same issue

happy to help in anyway to debug this

Z

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Try the Retina settings under the View Menu.

zeltak

• Galactic Citizen

cool thx Jim the retina mode seems to fix it. would be good to add it to some wiki

best

Z
Pages: [1]   Go Up