INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem Playing Original Language on DVD  (Read 396 times)

crysaliq

• Recent member
  • Truth is worth paying for, but cannot be earned.
Problem Playing Original Language on DVD
« on: December 10, 2018, 12:02:45 am »

Heya.  I'm using the newest version of Media Center, 24.0.65, and I'm having an issue right now.  I don't know if this is an issue related to the new version, but I'm assuming not.  I'm trying to play my new version of the Passion of the Christ DVD which has specialized in the English and Spanish audio, but which also has as an option (the first available on the audio menu of the DVD) for the original Aramaic/Latin that came with the movie when it was first released.  I first have been playing the DVD with the English audio, which works fine; but when I try to click on the option for the Aramaic/Latin in the DVD menu, the DVD keeps playing in Media Center with English audio.  I know this works fine on a normal DVD/Blu-ray player (it's just a DVD, not a Blu-ray), hooked up to a TV, as I just tried it tonight to make sure, so I'm guessing something is likely happening between the software and the DVD to make it stay with the English instead of allowing the Aramaic/Latin audio.  Just as an aside, the length of the text for the Aramaic Audio option might be part of the reason for this, as it's sizable.
Anyway, any assistance I could get would be most helpful.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up