INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Locating cover art  (Read 793 times)

Zaro

• Recent member
Locating cover art
« on: December 22, 2018, 01:08:16 pm »

Several cover art JPGs are missing -- although they do appear with all of my Albums, but unable to locate jpg files on computer.
When I right-click on the cover art image, in the drop-down window, under cover art I do not see any way to locate the cover art for a specific album.
I have searched my PC with Windows explorer but it cannot locate the jpg files, even though they do appear on screen with all of my other album cover art.

What am I forgetting ??

Thanks in advance for any pointers.
Happy Holidays.

magnust

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Locating cover art
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 02:09:08 pm »

Cover art embedded in the music files maybe?

swiv3d

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 03:17:16 pm »

Select one of the files in standard view - right mouse click - select tag from the menu and look at the image file in the tag window - it will either provide an address on your computer or say  "inside file" if the image is embedded.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 07:21:29 pm »

Also, if it is just inside the file and you want a separate file, right-click on the file > Cover Art > Save Cover Art To External Location Specified In Options, and that will save a jpg version of the file for you, in the Cover Art location specified in "Options > File Location > Cover Art". i.e. Next to the audio file or in the specified folder.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up