INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missed recordings log  (Read 811 times)

JONES46

Missed recordings log
« on: December 23, 2018, 05:02:01 am »

Hi , there I'm Jones.

I was testing the new TV logging for MC21.
ทางเข้าufabet
When i noticed some missing recordings.
I found out that the show "the late show with stephen colbert"
Either had a guest host or it's a tv listing error. Because it was called the late show with James Corden
So i'm going to change my recording rule to just "the late show"

However should it have been logged that it missed a daily recording?

Thank in advance.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: Missed recordings log
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 11:33:24 am »

You have a valid point and we will consider it.  However it does not seem to be straight forward to conclude there is something wrong when a rule does not get the matching program.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Missed recordings log
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 04:10:03 pm »

One way to avoid missing a regular show that is always on at the same time is to record a time slot, with a time based rule rather than an EPG based rule.

Having MC determine that it should have recorded something tonight, when there was no data in the EPG to say so, would be... problematic. Heuristics? Artificial Intelligence?
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up