INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Enhanced Tag Window Issue in MC24.0.72  (Read 411 times)

sg27

• Recent member
Enhanced Tag Window Issue in MC24.0.72
« on: December 30, 2018, 06:24:19 pm »

I am running MC24.0.72 and I had to restore my library from back in May 2018.  When I did so, I lost the customization I had in the advanced tag window.  I was able to customize the window as per helpful responses to my post here:
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,113646.msg820758.html#msg820758

Now when I try to do the same thing, add Visible Fields, it doesn't include any of the custom fields that are part of my customized view.  I can add them manually but it puts them out of order for the preset view.  As per the message above, if I manually strip the fields in the Enhanced Tag Window down to only the visible fields, and then save that customization, nothing at all appears in the Enhanced Tag Window.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

sg27

• Recent member
Re: Enhanced Tag Window Issue in MC24.0.72 - More Info
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 08:51:30 pm »

Here's is some more information about this issue.  The library I restored was created in MC 19 which I ran until I upgraded in August 2018.  The tag window issue happens in the Audio library view.  When I view my playlists with the same custom column view, the custom fields appear just fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up