INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Song/Track Advance Problem  (Read 842 times)

donlboy

• World Citizen
Song/Track Advance Problem
« on: January 09, 2019, 12:46:40 pm »

My Media Center 24.0.72 (64 bit) has worked fine until today, when it stopped advancing to the next track. When one track finishes it stops, even though there are more tracks in the album, playlist, etc. It also will not advance using the "Next" button - the next track is highlighted but does not play (that button does work properly when held to fast forward the current track). "Advance to the next track when stopping after the current track" is checked in Tools/Options/Audio/Advanced. I did not make any changes to settings and no update to the MC software or Win 10 OS 1803 since it worked OK. I have rebooted computer to no avail, and uninstalled and reinstalled MC but no change.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Song/Track Advance Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 12:48:39 pm »

Double check your repeat settings (Menu > Player > Repeat).  It sounds like you selected "Stop After Each Item".
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

donlboy

• World Citizen
Re: Song/Track Advance Problem
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 09:47:45 am »

Thanks Matt, that was it. I had never looked at those Player options, just another example of the power of MC. I have no idea how it got set to "Stop after each item" since I didn't even know those settings exist.
Pages: [1]   Go Up