INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multiple list of files of the same song in Playlist group  (Read 597 times)

pisimi

• Recent member
Multiple list of files of the same song in Playlist group
« on: January 11, 2019, 03:55:46 am »

I use player for live performance of the band.
We have Playlist grup of all songs. In this group are playlists for different occasions (wedding, birthday,..jazz, rock,..)

One song can be found in more playlists!!

When I open Playlist group (off all songs), it is unsorted. When I sort it by Name, I get list of songs, where one song is listed more times  (it depends..)

THIS HAPPENS AFTER one of UPDATEs!!

Is this maybe option  to set back - like it was in previous versionS??

I had to go back on version 22...

swiv3d

Re: Multiple list of files of the same song in Playlist group
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 03:50:57 pm »

If you click the little arrow in front of the playlist group it will just give you a drop down list of the playlists in that group - no files showing in the main window. By clicking the group icon you are basically saying show me everything in each of the playlists in this grouping - thus you will see the same file duplicated if it is in more than one of the playlists in that group.

pisimi

• Recent member
Re: Multiple list of files of the same song in Playlist group
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 04:25:14 am »

Yes, it is true. I know that.

But, in previous versions of MediaCenter - for example v22, when you choose Playlist Group, it shows only one instance of files, although they are in many playlists of this group.

And now - you see all instaces of files… it would like to "disable" this option!!

Is there somewhere in Opitions possible to make view like it was in previous versions?

Pages: [1]   Go Up