INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dragging and dropping cover arts is problematic with temporary acessible folders  (Read 410 times)

Buldarged

• Recent member

Hello, I'm currently facing a problem with MC when changing cover arts. Since MC got the new tagging window, I used it to directly drag and drop cover art into the cover art area ("Custom(Image)"). I've often used it in conjunction with Firefox. Sadly, I noticed that this functionality does not behave as expected. Dragging from a browser to this area places the image in the C:\Users\<User>\Appdata\Local\Temp\<RandomId>.<ImageExtension>. This directory is a temp folder and is cleared from time to time. I expected MC to directly copy the image and save it to the configured location(specified folder, same folder as file, + eventually in the files tags).
I hope you can adjust MCs behavior, so the drag and drop feature can be used with browsers and in consequence also with removable devices, by directly executing the "Save Cover Art To External Location Specified in Options" command after the feature is used.
Pages: [1]   Go Up