INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: [Feature Requests] Standard View Cover Art Slide Show & Car Radio options  (Read 566 times)

JonnyRedHed

• World Citizen

Thought I ask about a few ideas to implement please.

Standard View Cover Art Slide Show - based from currently playing folder/art/images/cover art.

An easy to set up on right click cover art slide show.  Based from the standard view rotated/reflected effect. 

All set up via the right click context menu to set read album folder/sub folders for 'cover' 'folder' 'cover art' 'image' 'Artwork' etc, and start with those on each play to you know the main album/single cover.  Then using 'art' 'cover art' 'images' sub folders for slide show whilst that track/single'album plays - changing each track/album to associated sub folders.

Options for quality including transition fade speed/time etc for all GPU's.  With the reflected rotated effect... and others.  This is the one I use daily. Settings could be for low, med and high quality GPU's for the sped and transition effect quality etc.

When the track or album playing changes to another folder, so does the slide show.  Always based off the currently playing tracks folder or cover art folder.

Viewing a easy to set up right click context menu slide show based off the folder of the currently playing track, would be so cool in standard view.

I cannot be alone in wanting this cover art slide show in standard view. Using the rotated reflection effect, or just flat no effect.  I've been requesting this feature for some years.

Car Radio.

Option in settings to turn off Car radio auto play first track in the playlist.

Changing car radio playlists it never remembers the last played track in the list and scroll down to it.  It always plays first track.  Any way you can add some extra settings to have it locate the last played track and scroll down the car radio playlist, ready to start playback.  Or even scroll to last played track and auto play it (or not option) on changing car radio list.   Open up car radio with a few more settings.

Refine the pop out wide scroll bar feature.

And, to revisit and show a little love to the wide pop-out scroll bars.  I love these and use them daily, really useful on my large TV.   Maybe could do with some timing settings, speed, ease out, ease in. So it can pop out and be scrolling a little quicker. Could do with a little refinement like better graphics for the scroll arrows.  When it pops out, locating the mouse cursor so its on the scroll bar. 

Ta
Namaste - 'bows slightly with hands pressed together, palms touching'

JonnyRedHed

• World Citizen

@devs

Should I stop suggesting this every year.  Do any of you actually like the idea.  I only use standard view and would love to have a proper cover art slide show, using the rotated and reflection effect.

Standard View Cover Art Slide Show - based from currently playing folder/art/images/cover art.

An easy to set up on right click cover art slide show.  Based from the standard view rotated/reflected effect. 
Namaste - 'bows slightly with hands pressed together, palms touching'
Pages: [1]   Go Up