INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thetre view unassigned  (Read 651 times)

maid

• Citizen of the Universe
Thetre view unassigned
« on: January 28, 2019, 10:39:16 pm »

If i have a file in standard view and i haven't named it in the category section, it is listed as unassigned.
Is there someway I can get this to list in theater view as unassigned as sometimes I forget to name them and they cant be found.
Intel Core i5-4590 CPU,  Haswell Gen2,  LGA1150, 3.3GHz 6 DDR3/ 2x PCIE3.0 x16 16gb Ram Windows 10 64 bit Asus Z97-DELUXE ATX Motherboard Nvidia GForce gtx1080 Receiver Onkyo TX-NR925 TV LG LF6300 55" smart TV

Spike1000

Re: Thetre view unassigned
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 02:56:37 am »

You can create a view that lists all the categories and "unassigned" appears on in that pane. You should be able to make that visible in theatre view or fix them so you don't need to  :)

Pane view and add the appropriate categories under 'Show Categories in this order' Anything unassigned will be listed when unassigned is selected in that pane.

Spike

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
Re: Thetre view unassigned
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 04:37:55 pm »

Give specific examples Maid. There are circumstances where Theatre View won't show Unassigned for a category.

For example, are you trying to see when the [Series] field hasn't been assigned to a recording? Are you using the "TVInfo(SeriesDisplay)" expression to group by?. That won't show an Unassigned category, unless you select the "Display All as a choice" option in the View configuration, then select "All Series" in the View, and then select "Unassigned".

Doing it in Standard View as Spike describes is the easiest way to highlight missing data. Or creating a separate View in Theatre View.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up