INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If I purchase JRiver now, will I have a license for version 25?  (Read 886 times)

jeffguy

If I purchase JRiver now, will I have a license for version 25?
« on: January 30, 2019, 10:18:28 pm »

I probably am just not looking in the right place, but I have an easy question. I hope this is the appropriate place to ask.

If I purchase a license now, will I have the licence for version 25?

I saw this in another thread last year about version 24:

Your license will say for which version it is, check your purchase email. We've been issuing MC24 licenses silently for about 3 weeks now, and it'll be another couple months before MC24 will actually be available.

Just wanting to know if I should purchase now, or wait until the new version.

This week was the first week I tried (and tested side by side) different players and found out they are not all the same by a HUGE margin. I am new to the audiophile scene (even though being a musician for most of my life) and (this week) have my first budget audiophile setup (from audio source to class-A amp to speakers to cables to filtered power line). I am literally astounded by the difference in the music. I had no idea. How did I not know this for so long?

Thank you for your help.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: If I purchase JRiver now, will I have a license for version 25?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 01:54:28 am »

Welcome to the forum.  All licenses sold now are for MC25.  They also work with the latest builds of MC24.
Pages: [1]   Go Up