INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Confused Regarding What Settings Are Needed - MC 10.0.173 & Tivo Series2 DT  (Read 2865 times)

ballen

• Junior Woodchuck

I've recently purchased & activated a Tivo Series2 DT box.  I'm confused as to what settings I should have for MC's "Media Server" in order to get MC 10.0.173 & my Tivo Series2 DT to see each other, especially those under "Tivo HMO". 

The instructions on this forum I found referenced "Media Server" menu options I don't have on MC10 or were confusing, especially those regarding the use of port 80 or port 8079.

I have "Tivo Desktop 2.4" installed and loaded at "boot-up" to enable the transfer of programs off my Tivo and onto my PC (XPsp2) whenever I see fit.  I would like to also be able to reverse the process and be able to take advantage of having my MC "Library" available to me on my Tivo.

Can anyone assist me on what options need to be selected/deselected in "Media Server", it would be kindly appreciated.

Sincerely,

ballen

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
Re: Confused Regarding What Settings Are Needed - MC 10.0.173 & Tivo Series2 DT
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 09:43:05 pm »

I don't remember, MC10 was a while ago, but I think you need to run the TiVo server, not Media Server...

j
Pages: [1]   Go Up