INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Classical and Opera Videos  (Read 569 times)

Manfred

• Citizen of the Universe
Classical and Opera Videos
« on: January 29, 2019, 11:20:05 am »

I have so much classical concert/opera BD/DVD's now - all ripped as mkv,  that I have to do a much more ordered tagging compared to the past:

What I wanted to achieve:
- One field with contains the cast of characters (artist field)
- One additional field associated to the "stars" e.g Jonas Kaufman, Anne Netrebko etc. (should that than be the artist field?)

Requirement:
- Conductor (seems not to be visible on the video attributes only in audio settings)
- Orchestra (the same as conductor)
WS (AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, 32 GB DDR4-3200, 2x2 TB SDD, LG 34UC98-W)-USB|ADI-2 DAC FS|Canton AM5 - File Server (i3-3.9 GHz, 16GB ECC DDR4-2400, 46 TB disk space) - Media Renderer (i3-3.8 GHz, 8GB DDR4-2133, GTX 960)-USB|Devialet D220 Pro|Audeze LCD 2|B&W 804S|LG 4K OLED )

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Classical and Opera Videos
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 03:48:15 pm »

Requirement:
- Conductor (seems not to be visible on the video attributes only in audio settings)
- Orchestra (the same as conductor)

You can add them yourself by editing the Video tagging template. Search the forum for discussion.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up