INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP: Issues running JRiver 24.0.75 and Spotify premium in same Laptop  (Read 1566 times)

uncle_dito

• Recent member

I use JRemote in my iPad to control JRiver mc 24 in a laptop, and also use Spotify premium in the same iPad, selecting the same laptop as Spotify Connect device (Spotify app also needs to run in laptop). The laptop connects vía usb 2.0 to my audio Research dac8. I have two issues: 1. After a while with  Spotify Connect playing in the laptop, a metallic stuttering, regular annoying noise overlays to the music playing with no end... This is a showstopper. 2. When I switch between jremote and Spotify apps in the iPad to play music (pausing one app before starting the other), all is good, except if I want to play a hi res file in jriver. It wont play. Only way is to disconnect the laptop as a Spotify Connect device.
Note I have the DAC usb wdm driver in the Sound option of win 10 control panel, and dac usb ASIO driver in jriver´s audio device config.
It would be quite convenient to use one laptop as sound device for both apps, but need to sort out the above. Many thanks for your comments!
Pages: [1]   Go Up