INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 25.0.31 -- Available Here  (Read 2662 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 25.0.31 -- Available Here
« on: April 25, 2019, 12:28:22 pm »

Download standard build
This is a new build of JRiver Media Center 25.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 32-bit build
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v25/latest/MediaCenter250031.exe (works on all systems)

Download 64-bit build
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v25/latest/MediaCenter250031-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

25.0.31 (4/25/2019)

1. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.68.
2. Fixed: The recent changes caused Buffered Internet Reader to ignore ICY metadata and other options.

25.0.30 (4/24/2019)

1. Fixed: CD list control view headers didn't update properly for the files in the view.

25.0.29 (4/24/2019)

1. Fixed: Deleting a pane entry now updates the panes after (before the deleted entry would remain until a refresh).
2. Changed: When running audio analysis on import, it only uses one thread at a time for the videos in the import array.
3. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).

25.0.28 (4/24/2019)

1. Changed: Zone ID is passed to Buffered Internet Reader so that concurrent playback in multiple zones from the same URL will not interfere with each other.
2. Changed: German translation updated (thanks ByteStar).
3. Changed: Movie lookups that match the IMDBId will sort to the top of the list.
4. Fixed: Sat>IP tuner parameter retrieval could cause MC to crash.
5. NEW: Added the option to delete individual conversion presets.
6. Fixed: Files with a playback range could play with an unknown (live) duration instead of the proper duration.
7. Fixed: Media Center could crash randomly during playback of audio files when Lyrics are displayed.
8. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.67.

25.0.27 (4/19/2019)

1. Fixed: Potential crash during Cloudplay uploading.

25.0.26 (4/19/2019)

1. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.66.
2. Changed: Updated Italian translation (thanks matteo e massimo).
3. Changed: Revised the usage of the buffering internet reader so it only engages for the file playback and not the file analysis of tags, images, etc.
4. Fixed: Some Cloudplay account/login problems.
5. Changed: Internet Explorer is always used for Cloudplay pages.

25.0.25 (4/18/2019)

1. Changed: Spacebar in Theater View will toggle pause instead of starting playback over (if something is playing).
2. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.64.
3. Fixed: The current track would not be shown when first loading a Playing Now view.
4. Changed: The multi-match CD dialog has a number at the front of each selection (so a match with the same artist and album will be distinguishable).
5. Changed: CD matches from the online database are trimmed before showing in the dialog.
6. Fixed: Improved compatibility with Handhelds which don't report a "Friendly Name", so instead use their Model Name.
7. Changed: When playback is started, the playing file will be displayed in Playing Now.
8. Changed: Updated Italian translation (thanks matteo e massimo).
9. Changed: Revised how /MonitorToggle works to hopefully make it work on more displays.
10. Changed: The command /MonitorToggle2 can be used to issue the command the old way.
11. Fixed: Media Center could crash when updating the Theater View TV Guide timeline in some cases.
12. Changed: When looking for lyrics at Google, the language of English is forced (to avoid German, etc. causing problems).
13. Changed: Made Google lyrics work for a few more songs.
14. Changed: When opening the "Open URL" dialog, if a URL is on the clipboard, it will automatically be used.
15. Changed: When lyrics change as the "Display Lyrics" option is enabled, they will update within a few seconds.

25.0.24 (4/15/2019)

1. Changed: Move the audio/video buffer disable options in Media Network so they are available without DLNA enabled. Note these only really work properly in Linux.
2. Changed: Update the radioparadise cover art url (we were getting a permanent redirect to this).
3. Fixed: Cloudplay uploaded out-of-sequence playlists when some tracks failed or were not qualified.
4. Fixed: APE tagging could crash.
5. Changed: Radio Paradise files don't thumbnail.
6. Changed: Updated the Korean translation (thanks Junghwan).

25.0.23 (4/12/2019)

1. Fixed: The columns in the CD / DVD list would not always properly update as actions started and stopped.
2. Fixed: The width of CD columns did not account for the monitor DPI.
3. Changed: If DVB-C scanning failed to have tuner locks, MC will try small variations of frequency values.
4. Fixed: Cloudplay is better about maintaining it's web page position when navigating back and forth between MC views.
5. Changed: When downloading your own playlist from Cloudplay it will set it's filenames to the original local files rather than url's if the local files still exist.
6. Changed: Renamed CloudPlay to Cloudplay.

25.0.22 (4/12/2019)

1. Fixed: The blue light would not illuminate if memory playback was enabled.
2. Changed: After an import, relational fields are gone through and set on the new files.
3. Fixed: Failure to parse Sat>IP tuning parameters when trying to scan Sat>IP channels using NIT.
4. Changed: In DVB channel scanning the wait time for tuner lock is increased in an effort to tune to some hard to tune transponders.
5. NEW: The Closed Captioning / Subtitle selection during live TV viewing will be saved to the channel's PlaybackInfo tag and will be automatically selected the next time the channel is played.
6. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.63.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Axilian

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: JRiver Media Center 25.0.31 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 02:55:45 pm »

Matt , was anything done with regards the threading for SACD iso importing - I just upgraded to 25.031 from from 25.027 and just had a bit of a shock

I imported  a second copy of a Bob Marley SACD that I've imported before  and had taken 9.58 minutes to analyse under 25.027 (and about 5 minutes under 25.024) Under 25.031 it took 0.38 minutes !!!! :o

Just in case it was so sort of a fluke or was a just taking the data from the already imported copy I tried importing a copy of a classical SACD iso (2GB size) that i'd only just created - this time the import took 0.42 minutes - way faster than anything I've seen before - very happy  :)

wendonside

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 08:29:08 pm »

I've been having a couple of problems with internet radio streams with this build. Issues are:

1) Stream fails after playing for a while (10 - 15 minutes)
2) When I stop the stream and restart it, it starts from the same place each time. previously (MC 24) it restarted at the latest stream position (as per my Squeezebox stream).

I am mainly listening to Wrecking Ball Radio (http://66.85.88.18/proxy/wrecking?mp=/stream).

Any thoughts appreciated.

Update: I've just noticed that when I close and restart JRiver the stream starts at the correct position. (Using 64-bit app on Windows 10.)

Thanks
John

dmeinl

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 12:26:07 am »

In one of the latest releases the behavior 'When playback is started, the playing file will be displayed in Playing Now' has been changed. This could maybe useful for audio and video files. During image playback this is a kind of setback if you are running a slideshow and during the slideshow you scroll through the list for preview or skipping some images the list is scrolling back to the current displayed image which is some kind of none sense. Please revert this setting for image playback or at least make it optional. Many thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up