INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 25.0.34 -- Available Here  (Read 2059 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 25.0.34 -- Available Here
« on: May 06, 2019, 07:37:31 am »

Download standard build
This is a new build of JRiver Media Center 25.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 32-bit build
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v25/latest/MediaCenter250034.exe (works on all systems)

Download 64-bit build
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v25/latest/MediaCenter250034-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

25.0.34 (5/2/2019)

1. Fixed: The JRiver ASIO driver did not work properly because it was still referring to MC24 in one place.
2. Changed: More tweaks on Sat>IP channel scanning over transport stream.
3. Fixed: Picking "No default language" for the default audio language would not save between opens of Options.
4. Fixed: Picking "No subtitle" for the subtitle language would not save between opens of Options.
5. Fixed: Showing a page in Options that didn't have the search box after showing one that did wouldn't make the search box go away.
6. Changed: The options dialog is made taller for the Remote Control page.
7. Changed: Turned off the threaded update for CD lists to see if it helps with the CD ripping problems (please report).
8. NEW: Flac in Ogg streams will play from File->Open URL (and also when playing as a DLNA renderer).

25.0.33 (4/29/2019)

1. Fixed: Radio Paradise did not play.

25.0.32 (4/29/2019)

1. NEW: MC will try parsing Bouquet Association Table during DVB channel scanning in an effort to obtain logical channel number.  Not tested.
2. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.70.
3. Changed: Updated the Hungarian translation (thanks pimpolo).
4. Fixed: Parsing an empty playlist could crash.
5. Changed: When playing streaming content, Buffering Internet Reader will remove cached contents upon stopping.
6. Fixed: When playing streaming content, Buffering Internet Reader could hang in rare situation.
7. Fixed: Buffering Internet Reader could continue downloading for a while after stopping playback.
8. Changed: Added more safety checks in an attempt to fix recently introduced crashes when playing video/audio on Library server clients.
9. Fixed: Playing Cloudplay playlists using the 'play' button on the webpage could result in duplicate tracks in MC's library - a local filename plus a remote url.

25.0.31 (4/25/2019)

1. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.68.
2. Fixed: The recent changes caused Buffered Internet Reader to ignore ICY metadata and other options.

25.0.30 (4/24/2019)

1. Fixed: CD list control view headers didn't update properly for the files in the view.

25.0.29 (4/24/2019)

1. Fixed: Deleting a pane entry now updates the panes after (before the deleted entry would remain until a refresh).
2. Changed: When running audio analysis on import, it only uses one thread at a time for the videos in the import array.
3. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).

25.0.28 (4/24/2019)

1. Changed: Zone ID is passed to Buffered Internet Reader so that concurrent playback in multiple zones from the same URL will not interfere with each other.
2. Changed: German translation updated (thanks ByteStar).
3. Changed: Movie lookups that match the IMDBId will sort to the top of the list.
4. Fixed: Sat>IP tuner parameter retrieval could cause MC to crash.
5. NEW: Added the option to delete individual conversion presets.
6. Fixed: Files with a playback range could play with an unknown (live) duration instead of the proper duration.
7. Fixed: Media Center could crash randomly during playback of audio files when Lyrics are displayed.
8. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.67.

25.0.27 (4/19/2019)

1. Fixed: Potential crash during Cloudplay uploading.

25.0.26 (4/19/2019)

1. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.66.
2. Changed: Updated Italian translation (thanks matteo e massimo).
3. Changed: Revised the usage of the buffering internet reader so it only engages for the file playback and not the file analysis of tags, images, etc.
4. Fixed: Some Cloudplay account/login problems.
5. Changed: Internet Explorer is always used for Cloudplay pages.

25.0.25 (4/18/2019)

1. Changed: Spacebar in Theater View will toggle pause instead of starting playback over (if something is playing).
2. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.64.
3. Fixed: The current track would not be shown when first loading a Playing Now view.
4. Changed: The multi-match CD dialog has a number at the front of each selection (so a match with the same artist and album will be distinguishable).
5. Changed: CD matches from the online database are trimmed before showing in the dialog.
6. Fixed: Improved compatibility with Handhelds which don't report a "Friendly Name", so instead use their Model Name.
7. Changed: When playback is started, the playing file will be displayed in Playing Now.
8. Changed: Updated Italian translation (thanks matteo e massimo).
9. Changed: Revised how /MonitorToggle works to hopefully make it work on more displays.
10. Changed: The command /MonitorToggle2 can be used to issue the command the old way.
11. Fixed: Media Center could crash when updating the Theater View TV Guide timeline in some cases.
12. Changed: When looking for lyrics at Google, the language of English is forced (to avoid German, etc. causing problems).
13. Changed: Made Google lyrics work for a few more songs.
14. Changed: When opening the "Open URL" dialog, if a URL is on the clipboard, it will automatically be used.
15. Changed: When lyrics change as the "Display Lyrics" option is enabled, they will update within a few seconds.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Cinelder

• World Citizen
CD Ripping
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 01:51:39 pm »

Just tried 0.34 with 3 CDs. The first two were fine, third time was the trick - on the third the CD lookup incorrectly retained the track info and metadata from the second CD.  For what it's worth, the second and third CD have the same number of tracks.  It may be coincidental, but I noticed and reported that the CD lookup failed on an earlier 25 build when the previous CD had the same number of tracks.

elderavelas

• World Citizen
Re: JRiver Media Center 25.0.34 -- Available Here
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 06:37:17 pm »

Radio JRiver Jazz and Classical streams do not start playing when clicked. A .mpl file is downloaded with the default web browser instead. Opening the downloaded file makes the MC play the stream.
Other streams work fine. Classical 2 works as expected, only Jazz and Classical have the issue.
All streams work fine in MC 24.

swiv3d

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 07:33:48 pm »

elderavelas is absolutely correct tried with both chromium and IE internet engines. I am getting so many crashes when trying to play my older uploaded lists that  I am minded to give Cloudplay a miss until it becomes more stable.

JohnT

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 03:33:35 pm »

elderavelas is absolutely correct tried with both chromium and IE internet engines. I am getting so many crashes when trying to play my older uploaded lists that  I am minded to give Cloudplay a miss until it becomes more stable.
I think these are two separate issues.  The problem Elderavelas reported was fixed for today's build.  It wouldn't have caused crashes though, can you tell me the names of a couple of your playlists that are crashing?  Thanks.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

JohnT

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 05:30:40 pm »

In my testing, it looks like there's a problem with our buffering internet downloader causing the crashes people are seeing.  Media Center crashed several times while I was playing various url's and stopping and restarting them.  As a temporary work-around until this is fixed, please try disabling "audio buffer to disk" in Options / Media Network:

That stopped the crashes for me.

I saw other problems with a couple of your playlists swiv3d which seems to be a bug in the way we're handling playlist deletion resulting in the content files not being found anymore.  I think this can be fixed server side with no action needed by the user that created the playlist.  It doesn't cause crashes in MC but causes the missing tracks to be skipped over during playback.  I'll see what I can do to get those fully working again.  It probably wouldn't help for you to re-upload them because the server will probably return the same non-working url's.  It only affects tracks from older playlists that had been deleted in the past.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up