INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Subscription not "taking"  (Read 487 times)

boondoggle45

• Recent member
Subscription not "taking"
« on: May 09, 2019, 02:42:11 pm »

(Edited about 5 minutes after I posted it!   ;D)  Okay, I played around with it, and I figured it out.  Thanks to everyone who read this.  The step I was doing wrong was in the step where I'm supposed to choose reruns.  I saw the text under the box, but I assumed every show would have a year/episode number.  Oddly, not every show does.  How they differentiate it at the network is beyond me!  Hopefully, my error will help someone at one time or another (which really is the reason I'm not just deleting the entire post).

Thanks again.

Hi all.  If someone knows how to fix this, I'd would very much appreciate it.  The problem I'm having (and have been having all along) is that when I set up a subscription to record a tv show, I go through all the steps on the recording wizard and when I click FINISH, nothing happens.  I'll try making a complete list of all the steps I've taken so that it can be narrowed down.

1.  I click on RECORD/SUBSCRIBE/NEXT (on the show that I want to subscribe to)
2.  I choose the channel that I want to record the show on and the showing times I want to record (All Showings)
3.  Make the choices regarding reruns/recorded in the past, then click NEXT.
4.  Choose recording priority and so forth.
5.  Finally, I click FINISH.
6.  Get frustrated and unleash a string of profanities.

This series of steps works most times, but on occasion it won't.  I've tried choosing a group of several shows and doing it manually, but when I highlight a few to record, there is no option to record.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Thank you for taking the time to read all this ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up