INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV doesn't work after Windows update  (Read 474 times)

renegilo

• Recent member
TV doesn't work after Windows update
« on: June 01, 2019, 01:20:04 pm »

This will be my first bug report. Forgive me if I make mistakes.

The problem is with the television setup it hasn't been working in Microsoft windows since the recent update to version 1903. I have two computers with Hauppauge Wintv tuners which both worked up until the update. I have since zeroed out both hard drives and did a clean install of windows thinking that would resolve the problem the update causes but it didn't.  And a few moment ago Media center 250.0.40 updated to version 25.0.45 and still television setup cannot find channels. I was unable to create a log file while running the setup so I've attached it after.the setup was done.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: TV doesn't work after Windows update
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 09:03:46 pm »

This will be my first bug report. Forgive me if I make mistakes.

The problem is with the television setup it hasn't been working in Microsoft windows since the recent update to version 1903. I have two computers with Hauppauge Wintv tuners which both worked up until the update. I have since zeroed out both hard drives and did a clean install of windows thinking that would resolve the problem the update causes but it didn't.  And a few moment ago Media center 250.0.40 updated to version 25.0.45 and still television setup cannot find channels. I was unable to create a log file while running the setup so I've attached it after.the setup was done.

This most likely is a Microsoft issue.  They have broken TV support in their latest Windows 10 release.  I can reproduce the issue.  We have not made any changes that would result in this behavior.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up