INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cloudplay...Unable to log in  (Read 456 times)

KJTemplin

Cloudplay...Unable to log in
« on: June 26, 2019, 08:32:35 am »

Cloudplay sounds good but it will not allow me to log in and the site is way too cumbersome (read not user friendly and frustrating) to find the correct answer.  I suggest you find a way to make it easer for new members to get the answers they need quickly.

gunting

Re: Cloudplay...Unable to log in
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 02:49:23 pm »

I also had difficulty logging on to the service today. It told me my e-mail and password were incorrect. Several minutes later, using the same credentials  I had no difficulty logging in to the service. There is no direct way to obtain help from administrators when issues like this happen. I felt frustrated as I had uploaded several playlists to Cloudplay and made a financial donation to support the Cloudplay Radio service. I am glad that my log-in credentials were ultimately recognized. I love this service and want to continue contributing to it. 

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 04:07:49 pm »

I'm sorry there was a problem.  We have a known issue to fix with user accounts.  It's possible that youre problem is the same.

Concerning use of the forum for support, please read this:

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,43159.0.html

Now that you're signed up for the forum, please continue to let us know what you want.

gunting

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 07:46:20 am »

I appreciate your prompt response to my post. I have a theory about why my log-on has been problematic. I created a Cloudplay account, user name gunting (providing e-mail address and password), and uploaded several playlists to the server before setting up a JRiver Forum account. I noticed that the files I uploaded when signed in under my "gunting" account were attached to a new user named, "guest_50201." I never created the guest_50201 account. I now have 2 Cloudplay accounts (i.e, guest_50201 and gunting). Can someone move the playlists I uploaded using my gunting account, to that account, and delete the guest_50201 account?

gunting

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 09:34:53 am »

Again, I am unable to log-in to Cloudplay despite having uploaded playlists, and donating financially to support the Cloudplay service. When attemtping to log-in I see a statement, "you must confirm before continuing," but no e-mail is ever received for confirmation. Until the log-in issue is fixed, I will return to Apple Music and use JRiver to play my local based digital files. This is a shame as the idea had potential.

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 03:41:01 pm »

Again, I am unable to log-in to Cloudplay despite having uploaded playlists, and donating financially to support the Cloudplay service. When attemtping to log-in I see a statement, "you must confirm before continuing," but no e-mail is ever received for confirmation. Until the log-in issue is fixed, I will return to Apple Music and use JRiver to play my local based digital files. This is a shame as the idea had potential.
I merged the errant user_50201 account into yours so you can see and play all the music you've uploaded using your usual username 'gunting'.  From the database it looks like you are able to login ok now, using the 'yahoo' email address.  Sorry for the problems you encountered, hopefully it will be smoother going forward.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up