INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Convert DSD a Flac 96k / 24bits  (Read 1678 times)

aquisergio

Convert DSD a Flac 96k / 24bits
« on: June 29, 2019, 06:41:52 pm »

Hi. I want to buy this program but I can not find a way to convert any files to FLAC 96K / 24 bits. In general I do that from DSD. in audio conversion it allows me to place FLAC but in configurations it only puts me from 1 to 9 and in none of those options the result is a flak of 96K / 24 bits that is the one reproduced by most of the programs. Somebody help me please? I have 10 trial days left and I'm giving up. Thank you

Hola. Quiero comprar este programa pero no encuentro la forma de convertir ningún archivos a FLAC 96K / 24 bits. En general hago eso desde DSD. en conversion de audio me deja colocar FLAC pero en configuraciones solo me pone de 1 a 9 y en ninguna de esas opciones el resultado es un flac de 96K / 24 bits que es el que reproducen la mayoria de los programas. Alguien me ayuda por favor? Me quedan 10 días de prueba y ya me estoy dando por vencido. Gracias

dtc

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Convertir DSD a Flac 96k / 24bits
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 08:12:23 pm »

In the Convert Format option

Selection Options

Set Bitdepth to 24

Check Apply DSP

Click on DSP Settings
   Check Output Format
   Select Output Format
       Change all the input sample rates above 96 Khz to output 96 Khz

Do the conversion

Once you have successful done the conversion, there are other details we can discuss.

aquisergio

Re: Convertir DSD a Flac 96k / 24bits
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 05:44:31 am »

Sorry to insist and since I thank you for your help, but I can not reach those parameters that you indicate. I put the audio file in dsd, I'm going to convert files, I select flac and I only see a dropdown of options that goes from number 0 to 9 recommending 6. I do not find the rest of the options that you mention. Actually, for your explanation it would seem easy but when I did not find it I am getting frustrated and my test time is running out. I would appreciate it, if it is not an abuse, if you can graph it in some way so that it reaches those options, Thanks

thecrow

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
Re: Convert DSD a Flac 96k / 24bits
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 06:13:57 am »

Does this help

dtc

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 08:21:09 am »

In addition to >768 KHz, you need to also change 705 KHz and 352 KHz input  to 96 Khz or 88 Khz output.  MC uses the >768 KHz change to indicate a DSD to PCM conversion, but automatically does it by a factor of 8 rather than the value you put in there. So, 1X DSD converts to 352 KHz and 2x DSD converts to 705 KHz and that needs to be resampled to the final sample rate.  I originally suggested just changing all of them to avoid this explanation at the start.

Either 88 Khz or 96 KHz works, but the conversion to 88 KHz will be faster. Also, in Tools - Options - Audio be sure the you select the Use Sox for resampling.  SoX is  used for the final PCM conversion.

polilapo

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 07:05:28 pm »

Buenas noches, he intentado convertir dsd (dff) a flac 24/192 pero no logro conseguirlo, siempre sale 24/352,8, he realizado los pasos anteriores y sigue saliendo 24/352,8. o sea solo cambia el formato pero no los parametros, tambien lo he intentado de dff a wav y pasa lo mismo, es como si no resampleara los archivos. Gracias
Pages: [1]   Go Up