INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to post and see a Preview  (Read 574 times)

VoiceCoil

• Recent member
How to post and see a Preview
« on: July 20, 2019, 01:28:46 am »

I am totally confused here. I have tried to read and figure out how to get a problem solved with MC25. I type in my question and insert a screen shot and click Preview but the shot does not appear in the window before I post it. The instructions don't make sense to me. Is it really that complicated or is it just me?

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: How to post and see a Preview
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 02:09:00 am »

When you post in the forum and attach an image to the post, the image won't show in the Preview. The attached files and a small thumbnail will be shown at the bottom of your actual post. Try it an see.

It is possible to post a full-size image into the post and see it in the Preview, but that takes a little more effort. Ask for details if you really need to do that. Or search the forum as I'm sure it has been explained before.

If readers don't need to see the full-sized image in your post, then don't worry about it. Readers will click on the thumbnail to see the image if they are interested.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

VoiceCoil

• Recent member
Re: How to post and see a Preview
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 12:00:53 am »

Thanks. I'll try that on the next post.
Pages: [1]   Go Up