INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't get YouTube or Hulu to work  (Read 869 times)

PulseTsar

Can't get YouTube or Hulu to work
« on: July 27, 2019, 03:51:32 pm »

Both are added to the streaming section on the side tree in the standard view. I've logged in in the settings but still am asked to log in when I open it from the streaming tree menu. Then Hulu brings up a message saying the browser is not supported. YouTube will let me browse to a video but if I try to play it I get an error "failed to find or open file" if I try to "play the file inside the player". If I click "show webpage" and just play it within the included browser, it plays but not full screen.

Are these services actually supported? I feel like I'm doing something wrong (what does logging into YouTube and Hulu in the settings panel do anyway, when I'm just asked for this again when clicking them in the streaming menu?).
Setup: MC17; Windows 7 SP1; Core i7; 16 GB RAM; NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT; Benchmark DAC1 USB ("sound card" / external USB DAC); LG 8x BDRE Drive; Slysoft Virtual Clonedrive (for .iso files) and AnyDVD HD for physical disks; 2 channel audio system (PSB Image T6 speakers and Vincent SV-236MKII integrated amplifier); 50 inch Panasonic plasma screen (1080p, THX-certified) via HDMI.
Pages: [1]   Go Up