INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Standardize Columns across Playlists  (Read 597 times)

phani_sbg

Standardize Columns across Playlists
« on: July 28, 2019, 12:58:00 am »

Hi, I want to view 8 specific columns across all my playlists (regular and smart). Name, Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Date Imported, Duration and Bitrate in this order. How do I set these 8 columns to be the default view for all my playlists in MC25?
Thanks!

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
Re: Standardize Columns across Playlists
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 01:11:51 pm »

After fixing the columns as you like.  While looking at your playlist, right-click the title bar.  A list will come up.  Select Presets.  Select Save.  If you call it Playlists it will replace what you have for playlist or you could call it something else.  Now right click on any others and select whatever you called it from the list.

freddie40

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 12:45:43 am »

Under v25.0.87 saving a default preset doesn't work :(
Crystal Clear Music Tweaked Mac Mini  /  Mountain Lion -> JRiver -> Ayre QB9 -> Bryston BP26DA -> Bryston 4BSST2 -> B&W 802Di | Transparent interconnects & Wire |  Crystal Clear Music Power Cords

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 01:00:15 pm »

Did you try deleting the old one first?  Have to admit, I am still under version 24 as I don't use it for streaming or TV.

freddie40

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 02:05:07 pm »

I set up the columns how I wanted, saved under a new name the clicked on another playlist, went back and it was all messed up.  Works fine under .85, but not .87

Dave
Crystal Clear Music Tweaked Mac Mini  /  Mountain Lion -> JRiver -> Ayre QB9 -> Bryston BP26DA -> Bryston 4BSST2 -> B&W 802Di | Transparent interconnects & Wire |  Crystal Clear Music Power Cords
Pages: [1]   Go Up