INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlist double files extension bug  (Read 732 times)

LawrenceP

Playlist double files extension bug
« on: August 05, 2019, 08:02:29 am »

JRiver,
It seems start from a few versions back, if I select playlist format: M3U (relative paths), it will give an M3U playlist with double files extension like ".mp3.mp3". Example:

.\..\Music\Fallout 4 OST\Fallout 4 (Original Game Soundtrack)\01 Fallout 4 Main Theme.m4a.m4a
.\..\Music\Fallout 4 OST\Fallout 4 (Original Game Soundtrack)\43 Dominant Species.m4a.m4a
.\..\Music\Fallout 4 OST\Fallout 4 (Original Game Soundtrack)\68 Launch Trailer.m4a.m4a

That, most Andriod base player is ok but not with the AK player.

Is this a bug? Since I don't recall any issue when it firs release back in a few months but this only happens around the time when the 25.00.85 release and same issue after update to 25.00.88 today. I don't recall the same issue a few months back when I make an update to my AK playlist.

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Playlist double files extension bug
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 12:33:11 pm »

I just tested with build 88 and it worked fine for mp3 and m4a files.  Are you sure the actual filename doesn't have double extensions in it?
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

BigSpider

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 05:13:29 pm »

I presume you are talking handheld sync of playlists and not export of a playlist (which works normally). Matt is working on this as a result of this post:
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,121711.msg841858.html#msg841858
English spiders are kind of small, but when I was living in the African rain forest well ......

LawrenceP

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 11:35:14 am »

Well guys, It is because there is a bug in the "Filename rule" when its left empty.  It is now fixed in the newer version 25.0.89 as number 6 show. :3

Thanks for the fix. My AK SP1000 Love you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up