INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album Art all wrong  (Read 645 times)

bmwdriver7175

Album Art all wrong
« on: August 16, 2019, 07:06:36 pm »

I am streaming audio on my network using the media network in JRiver, I'm streaming to my Denon Heos Receiver, have the Heos app and it works fine as far as the stream is concerned, but the Album art work is all wrong in the Heos app.  They are all scrambled, in other words the art work does not match the album, with a few exceptions.  I know the art is correct as Media center has it correct.  How is it getting messed up going to my Heos app on my phone.  It is correct on my TV screen as well.  Is it Heos app problem I'm suspecting? Not totally sure however.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Album Art all wrong
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 09:32:30 pm »

It certainly sounds like an issue with the HEOS App. If you search the forum for "HEOS" you will find that it has had lots of issues.

You could try clearing the HEOS data on your phone. It has probably cached Cover Art and got it wrong.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

bmwdriver7175

Re: Album Art all wrong
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 07:27:12 am »

Thanks, I'll give that a try.
Pages: [1]   Go Up