INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC25 plays next track  (Read 927 times)

Ha The Lang

• Recent member
MC25 plays next track
« on: August 22, 2019, 11:22:43 pm »

I use MC25.0.92. When I doubble click a track on playnow pane (and so on). After that I immediatly move mouse pointer to next track then MC plays this next track. Please fix it. Thanks you so much.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC25 plays next track
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 01:01:51 am »

No it doesn't. You are doing something other than just moving the pointer to the next track.

Double-clicking the next track, or clicking it and pressing enter will do what you are seeing. Some actions are dependent on settings.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

Ha The Lang

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 01:23:32 am »

No it doesn't. You are doing something other than just moving the pointer to the next track.

Double-clicking the next track, or clicking it and pressing enter will do what you are seeing. Some actions are dependent on settings.

It's needed to move the mouse pointer very fast after double click. Every time I did that MC played next track (I only moved it very fast and did not do anyother thing) . If the pointer does not move very fast then MC plays well.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 12:10:51 am »

I just tried. Can't reproduce this on 25.0.93. If I try to double-click/move incredibly quickly, I end up dragging the items in Playing Now rather than starting anything new playing back at all. But if I do it ever-so-slightly slower, it just keeps playing the one I originally double-clicked.

Possibility your mouse might be misbehaving? I've seen super weird issues like that with failing mouse buttons.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

BigSpider

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2019, 12:22:44 am »

It does if you are holding down the select button as you move the mouse, whether that is an error or not is a matter of debate. More importantly, if you do not have a defined playback device at the time MC hangs and you need to use task manager to shut down MC to go any further. Just my findings.
English spiders are kind of small, but when I was living in the African rain forest well ......
Pages: [1]   Go Up