INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keyboard shortcuts?  (Read 654 times)

ferrarabrainpan

• World Citizen
Keyboard shortcuts?
« on: August 27, 2019, 11:06:44 am »

I'd been using the mouse to point to a highlighted album thumbnail in the library view window and move it till the PLAY command appears in tiny text over the thumbnail and then left click. Not a difficult method but I was thinking there has got to be a keyboard shortcut for this simple command and so I played around and found that hitting the space bar when the thumbnail is highlighted will start playback on the whole album. I also found that hitting enter toggles between showing the files and not showing them, and arrow keys can move in a row of highlighted thumbnails.

I searched and did not see any relevant links on the JRiver wiki pages describing the default keyboard shortcuts for MC24 on Windows, though I did find a very old link for setting up custom keyboard shortcuts on MC 16.

Is there a page or discussion thread that lists the default keyboard shortcuts for MC24 on Windows? Please tell me where to find it if there is one (otherwise I will just play around and see what the different keys will do, but it would be nice to find out any unsuspected shortcuts that would aid my use of this awesome program). Thanks.
"Let the great constellation of flickering ashes be heard..."   ~ Noel Scott Engel
Pages: [1]   Go Up