INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to force JRiver's audio driver wrapper to install/reappear?  (Read 926 times)

Lunatique

• World Citizen
How to force JRiver's audio driver wrapper to install/reappear?
« on: September 06, 2019, 12:01:59 pm »

I recently had to deal with some computer audio issues and had to change my audio interface. I also tried to uninstall some audio drivers for onboard sound for the motherboard to make sure they weren't conflicting with the new audio interface's audio driver. But then JRiver's audio driver wrapper disappeared and I can't get it back, even after reinstalling Media Center 24. I really need to have it because I often route my PC's audio to Media Center to be processed by room/speaker correction VST plugin.

How can I get it back?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: How to force JRiver's audio driver wrapper to install/reappear?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 01:18:30 pm »

Lunatique

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 02:02:08 pm »

Yes, and I've tried checking the box in the General/Features menu and restarted Media Center. But it still doesn't show up as an option in my Windows audio output device.

Lunatique

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 03:39:55 pm »

The Windows audio speaker icon just went to red X, so I had to reboot the computer to get audio back (although music was still playing fine in Media Center. How does that work?). After I rebooted, the WDM driver wrapper showed up in the Windows audio devices options.
Pages: [1]   Go Up