INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chat about Cloudplay  (Read 746 times)

larryrup

• World Citizen
Chat about Cloudplay
« on: September 16, 2019, 11:20:15 pm »

I'm not sure this request fits with your model of what Interact should include, but after looking through many of the playlists on Cloudplay, it is evident your customers are what you might expect......a whole bunch of wonderful geeky music nerds.  With such a group,  space to chat about Cloudplay, the songs in the playlists past and future and more specifically the music in greater detail would be most welcome.  I think it would be quite popular. Without a doubt, discussion would spur playlist uploads, and in a somewhat indirect way, promote JRiver.

For example....never would I have thought I'd be talking up Lana Del Ray...but have you heard NFR!  lol

LarryRup
Larry
HTPC, , JRiver.  Music Source:Network share drive.  Speakers:B&W P6, AMP:Yaqin 100b, DAC:BiFrost Uber, Headphones:Audeze LCD2, Sens HD600, AT W5000, Headphone Amps:XCAN v8, Woo Fireflies, Original EarMax.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Chat about Cloudplay
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 07:00:23 am »

I agree.  Have at it.

larryrup

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 03:13:32 pm »

Jim:

Happy to kick it off with a few posts.  People will either like to participate or not, but they need to know it exists (see it).  Any chance of a sticky on page one, then you can either remove it or leave it if folks are using it.

New Woodstock era playlist today.  You guys all familiar with the Boz Scaggs/Duane Allman classic Loan me a Dime? (it's on there)  Was that dime for coffee or a phone call :)

Larry
Larry
HTPC, , JRiver.  Music Source:Network share drive.  Speakers:B&W P6, AMP:Yaqin 100b, DAC:BiFrost Uber, Headphones:Audeze LCD2, Sens HD600, AT W5000, Headphone Amps:XCAN v8, Woo Fireflies, Original EarMax.

Absinthe

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 09:39:44 pm »

New Woodstock era playlist today.  You guys all familiar with the Boz Scaggs/Duane Allman classic Loan me a Dime? (it's on there)  Was that dime for coffee or a phone call :)

Larry

If memory serves me correctly, in this song, the dime is for a phone call to call an old ex

larryrup

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 03:22:11 pm »

I should read the lyrics in playing now.

I guess the amazement of a phone call for a dime is superseded by the amazement there was a pay phone!

Larry
Larry
Pages: [1]   Go Up