INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Slide Show Requests  (Read 343 times)

rolf_eigenheer

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Slide Show Requests
« on: September 22, 2019, 06:37:31 am »

I starteted using MC 20 years ago as audio player and organizing tool.

Today it is also my primary platform for organizing and viewing my own photos and videos. While I like to take pictures, I do not like to create albums. From my 178'000 photos, the most are not worth to be printed and put on a wall. They just have to trigger memories. So random playback is the function I use the most. And here I have some wishes:

-ZoomIn effect
Zoom into faces or to sharp spots (high contrast) would make playback more interesting. Zoom effect should be stronger. It should zoom in until the image hits height and width (especially with portrait orientation)

- Mixed playback of Video and Images
Along with the images there are a lot of videos from our biking tours. I built a view, which shows both types mixed. But these movies, taken from a action cam, often are too long. It would be a nice feature to limit the playback time. In random play it would be even nicer, when it would play a random part out of the video.

- Mixed Audio and video playback.
Often it is not very interesting to listen to motorbike sounds. So it would be nice if videos could be played silent and other audio files can be played instead.

Rolf
Pages: [1]   Go Up