INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP!!! License Error and Display is Weird  (Read 1390 times)

obxbeachbunny

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
HELP!!! License Error and Display is Weird
« on: January 21, 2003, 07:36:20 am »

I started with MJ7- upgraded to MJ8 - was charged for MJ9 - I have tried to upgrade with the mj8 download but now the display is weird.  The play buttons are missing under the organization tree and when I try to burn a cd, there is no start button in the box.  I tried to download the MJ9, but it keeps giving me an invalid license error.  Please, please, help!!  I have been trying to get this fixed for two weeks.  Do I need a different license number to install version 9?  I paid 34.98 - already...please respond asap. ?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: HELP!!! License Error and Display is Weird
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2003, 08:14:51 am »

You may need to get a new Install Key from the Restore Page.  Details are here:

www.mediajukebox.com/license

If you post again, please say what version you have (from MJ Help, you can do copy system info and paste it here) and what license you are using.  Don't post the license itself.

obxbeachbunny

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2003, 06:55:18 am »

Hello again,  I am using version 8.0.394 -- I did a new install key but I still can't get version 9 - I am positive it's something I am screwing up...I've been having trouble with my brain lately.  Must be the cold weather.  Let me know where to go from here.  Thanks again,

John Gateley

• Nice haircut
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2003, 07:10:49 am »

Hi Obxbeachbunny, I dont understand. Could you be more explicit about what the problem you are having is? Do you have 8.0.394 working and licensed? Are you trying to get MC9 working and licensed?

Thanks,

j

obxbeachbunny

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2003, 08:08:14 am »

Yes....I got MJ7 with an MP3 player for Christmas.  I purchased what I thought was MJ8 - but I was billed for MJ9 (I should have been billed 24.98 for MJ8 but was billed 34.98-- I have paid for MJ9 but can only get MJ8 to install.  The display errors I was having are alright once I reinstalled MJ8 - however, you billed me the $34.98 so I want MJ9 -- since I have paid for it, I want it.  When I try to install MJ9 - I get the invalid license error code 14.  Does this clear it up?  Thanks again,

John Gateley

• Nice haircut
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2003, 08:31:07 am »

Much clearer. Have you tried the latest version of MC9 (released Jan 17). I think there was a problem with one of the releases that caused the error 14 problem.

j

obxbeachbunny

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2003, 12:06:41 pm »

Hello!!  This finally worked!!  Thanks for all your help and advice!! :D :) ;) :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up