INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorting issues sorted + Question about Album uploa  (Read 773 times)

Tangoman

• World Citizen
  • You are nothing that you are conscious of.
Sorting issues sorted + Question about Album uploa
« on: May 08, 2003, 04:41:48 am »

Hi to the MC team,
Just to let you know that I resolved the sorting issues I had ie. "it was always staying at the default" by uninstall/reinstall.
The programme is working fabulously. I have been working on it for up to ten hours a day for the past 3 weeks finishing off my Tango CD  collection database. The fix with the USB2 CDR/RW gave me a 4 x improvement in DigSecure ripspeed. Actually it is the fastest way to rip, twice as fast as large unbuffered. So I have been reripping to APE as I update the database.

I have almost finished inputting my Tango CD Collection 300+ and am about to upload to YADB I am wondering about what is the best way to do this as I do not know what CD I have allready up loaded. Should I just go ahead and upload them all again which would mean about 100 CDs would be uploaded twice ?? Then the cleanup crew can sort it out. I could email ahead by a day or two about when I am going to for it if that would help? It will be before the end of MAY as I return to Buenos Aires hopefully for a year to dance the soles off my feet and the souls of my partners.  
What do you guys say??  Once again thanks for creating this fantastic programme it has alllowed me to create a terrific resource for my Tango friends. I now DJ all the major Tango Balls in Ireland using Media Center. Superb work and support from the MC Team. A huge Thanks from myself to you all.
Cheers Gerry
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left. - Anon
Pages: [1]   Go Up