INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tag field  (Read 704 times)

aliciaviola

• Galactic Citizen
Tag field
« on: September 26, 2019, 06:38:29 am »

Since the latest build (25.0.104 (9/24/2019)), it does not work anymore that if I click on a tag field and move on to the next title, the tag field moves with it, without me having to click on it. This has been extremely useful for tagging larger albums since some builds. Please restore!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Tag field
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 06:46:07 am »

Since the latest build (25.0.104 (9/24/2019)), it does not work anymore that if I click on a tag field and move on to the next title, the tag field moves with it, without me having to click on it. This has been extremely useful for tagging larger albums since some builds. Please restore!
How are you moving?  Up and Down arrows should work.

aliciaviola

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 04:25:25 pm »

No, that doesn't work.
Maybe my question was ambiguously formulated:
An example: there is an album with many tracks. I start playing one track and I click, for example, on the title tag. I am moving to another album and the title tag stays highlighted. That still works. But if I am in an album (the title tag highlighted) and click on the forward or (twice) back button to play the next or former title of the album the tag field doesn't move to the next or former field as it did in the last builds but stays on the first track.
Frank

aliciaviola

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 11:29:11 am »

Another try:
I am playing a track of an album (no tag field highlighted) and using the up and down arrows the tag fields that are different (like the title field) are changing and showing the actual track. If I click on one of the tag fields - like the track tag - the field is highlighted. Moving with the up and down arrows now results, of course, in moving to the beginning or end of the tag field.
But in the same situation (tag field highlighted) and clicking the forward and back arrows on my keyboard or clicking on the forward of back arrows in MediaCenter some of the former builds opened the corresponding day field of the next track. Now it stays on the former track that has been highlighted.
Strangely in the news build the forward and back arrows on the keyboard to move to the next, the beginning of the just playing  or former track don't work anymore!
Frank

aliciaviola

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 04:11:23 pm »

After a restart of the Mac the keyboard audio/video forward and back arrows worked. The tag error remains.
Pages: [1]   Go Up