INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UI Modification  (Read 500 times)

SkGe

• Galactic Citizen
UI Modification
« on: September 27, 2019, 06:38:38 am »

As in the past, you sometimes listen to some suggestion about some modification/addition to the MC, so this thing bother me for some times, or i want to have a modify, but because, i'm not the own with the power to modify, so i come here as an ideea or suggestion, or you can ignore totally if you don't want to lose time and modify the perfect system we spend time aka MC.
So back to my ideea, is a way to got a new vision on the thumbnail view. As for now the text is only centered and nothing else. In the list view you have the possibility to select the direction of the text (right, center, left). You modify something in the pass version how the text start on thumbnail view. So maybe you can expand that modify abit more, and add somethings there.
Right now the thumbnail looks like:

On the left is when you hover with the mouse.
Doing some mockup of a new way to have the view, i ended like this:

As modification you can see that the text is aligned to the left (can modify where you want as list mode, left, right or center), and instead the text under cover is replaced with a overlay play button and 3 dots, which can act as a menu (replacing the menu text).
I know every modification ask for time which you can spend on other things to improve the MC, but i think, this is also a part of MC and sometime need a rework.
And everyone want to propose something or a better ideea, can leave a word or two about it.
Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up