INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: can volume leveling be removed from videos  (Read 641 times)

pfm555

• World Citizen
can volume leveling be removed from videos
« on: October 04, 2019, 09:18:17 am »

i have recently had issues with there being a big volume difference when i switch from JRiver/Computer input to my tv/cable input. The tv input being much louder when i change to it. The computer volume is 100%. The volume is controlled by my receiver for both inputs. i realized that i made a mistake in  checking both analyze audio and video in configuring auto import. I watch more video than audio. Would the big volume difference be caused by the video volume leveling and if it is can it be removed from all video's . i do want to keep the audio analyzing on import and the volume leveling.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: can volume leveling be removed from videos
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 10:48:47 am »

can it be removed from all video's .

sure...just remove associations in the tag window
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

BigSpider

• Galactic Citizen
Re: can volume leveling be removed from videos
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 02:12:48 pm »

Audio analysis doesn't apply Volume levelling - you will have this selected in your DSP settings. If you are using a MC media server to fetch video from your MC library to your tv then it will be the DSP setting for that media server which need changing.
English spiders are kind of small, but when I was living in the African rain forest well ......
Pages: [1]   Go Up