INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theatre View / JRiver Updates  (Read 527 times)

cvdspuy

• Recent member
Theatre View / JRiver Updates
« on: October 06, 2019, 05:35:16 pm »

Hallo Everybody,
I have not posted for ages, as usual I first google and try by myself before I post here.
I have two questions which I hope someone can help me with.

1.) In Theatre view, Items to show, I have tried many settings but cannot get it to work. I want to show in theatre view, movies sorted by Date Created, have tried that filter, but just cannot get it to work.
I attach screenshot of the drive with all the folders, which is how I want it to show when in Theatre View (Date modified, not Date created or Date imported). Just cannot achieve this. Possibly just a stupid thing I am overlooking

2.) When in Theatre View home screen, I have my own collection of background images which I use to replace the Van Gogh theme. Used to love it in the beginning, but wanted to have a new "feel" for theatre view, and it works very well. However, whenever I install an update, everything gets reset to to Van Gogh theme, and I have to delete the old image files and copy my new files to Skins\theatre view\themes\default. Is there a way to make these changes permanent, I dont want to turn of my auto updates simply to avoid this.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys
Charlie

jachin99

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theatre View / JRiver Updates
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 05:40:46 pm »

For 2, if you want your own images in theater view then place them all in a folder and give that folder a name.  Take your new folder and place it in the themes folder in jrivers program files folder directory.  Then go into the theater view options and select the new theme you have just made
Pages: [1]   Go Up