INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Uploaded playlist not displaying in cloudplay  (Read 1307 times)

prf5

Uploaded playlist not displaying in cloudplay
« on: October 24, 2019, 10:21:03 am »

I uploaded a playlist several days ago. The upload was successful, gauged by the confirmatory email message. But the playlist is not displaying on my list of uploaded playlists. Why is that?

pfm555

• World Citizen
Re: Uploaded playlist not displaying in cloudplay
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 01:21:45 pm »

i see you are signed in as prf5. i checked Cloudplay and there is only a prf. Are you the same? prf has 8 playlists. if you are the same i would check your usernames make sure you are logged in correctly in JRiver and Cloudplay

prf5

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 04:50:06 pm »

When you upload a playlist successfully, you receive an email message that lists all of your uploaded playlists. You correctly said that 8 playlists are showing on my user site of prf. I have successfully uploaded 9 (nine) playlists. The email message documents all nine. The problem is the 9th playlist, uploaded on 22 Oct at 15:01 to this station file: https://s3.amazonaws.com/content.jriver.com/users/10066/5068696c2042726f6f6b73.mpl. You will see it's not listed. That is the reason for my posting.

pfm555

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 07:28:06 pm »

Sorry. Someone more knowledgeable than me will have to help you.

prf5

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2019, 12:57:57 pm »

Thanks for uploading those great tunes!

pfm555

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2019, 06:39:09 pm »

thanks, try uploading your playlist again. there may have been a glitch the first time. see  if it lets you upload it again.

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 10:41:24 am »

OK, the playlist "Phil Brooks" should be visible and working for you now.

The problem was a small bug in Media Center that allowed a playlist with only 4 tracks in it to be uploaded but then the server would not show it because Cloudplay has a 5 track minimum for uploaded playlists.  I manually made the server ignore the limit for this playlist.  If it happens again before the bug is fixed, just add enough tracks so there are 5 or more in the playlist and re-upload it.

Even if your original playlist had 5 or more tracks, if tracks are removed prior to upload because they don't meet our requirements for file type, bitrate, etc., it could end up with less than 5.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

prf5

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2019, 11:52:38 am »

The Phil Brooks playlist displayed, but only 4 files of the 19. I just uploaded the playlist again. This time with success. All 19 are there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up