INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver stutters on video playback  (Read 634 times)

HTPC Videophile

• World Citizen
JRiver stutters on video playback
« on: November 18, 2019, 11:03:47 am »

Now i am convinced that the culprit is JRiver itself. Since last 1 year, i have NOT been able to play m2ts video song rips from blu-rays(using MADVR ). earlier i thought it might be a botched upgrade of Windows 10 from 1803 to 1809(usually i do clean install).But when things did not improve even after a clean install of Windows 10 May 2019 Update, i did a clean install on a fresh drive today of Windows 10 1909. Still the video stutters.I wonder why nobody is reporting this in the forum. or is that all the so called beta testers only listen to  audio files  on JRiver?

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRiver stutters on video playback
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 11:36:13 am »

I wonder why nobody is reporting this in the forum.

An obvious reason would be that its fine for everyone else, and your issues might be driver or hardware related. There have been many driver-induced problems like this over the years, or madVR configuraiton issues (ie. using too high settings,  or something like that).
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

HTPC Videophile

• World Citizen
Re: JRiver stutters on video playback
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 11:41:51 am »

I have been using JRiver since version 22 and never faced a problem. Shall i send you a sample file with my settings(Jinc with cropping/stretch ) so that you can test at your end ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up