INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to view a expression in MC  (Read 490 times)

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
How to view a expression in MC
« on: November 19, 2019, 06:32:32 pm »

Quite a while back one or several Gurus helped me make a expression so I could view all albums renamed like 2018 Golden Hour (+ 2019) (- CMAlbum 2018) the first being Grammy Album of the year. I have added the second to create another view to display the CMA albums Just Days ago.  The naming is tagged inside each file of the album under the actual name of the album. That was the easy part. These views also show up on the left side under audio.

I have 2 computers that can play the music in case of a meltdown, on the main player I was able (just 4 days ago) to get the second view for the CMA to show up by creating another tab and changing the name from Grammy Album of the year to CMAlbum , and changing the name of the view and changing the expression to make it all happen. How I did this is amazing to me but I can't seem to figure out how I did it, so I can do it on the 2nd player pc.

I thought I had saved those original posts here on Interact so I could refer to them as needed but I can't find them either
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: How to view a expression in MC
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 07:09:13 pm »

you the man.....thank you
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up