INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More Flickering  (Read 581 times)

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
More Flickering
« on: November 21, 2019, 10:37:27 pm »

I have some 'flickering' between different fields in MC (not necessarily in the tag window).  For instance, if I hover over the listing of the tree Audio, Images, Video, etc), I get a white line between the items.  That line maybe will go away if I go over it again.  It also happens to the left of the progress bar when music is playing.

Sorry for the low quality, had to make it small to post it.

bob

• Administrator
Re: More Flickering
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 02:26:22 pm »

I have some 'flickering' between different fields in MC (not necessarily in the tag window).  For instance, if I hover over the listing of the tree Audio, Images, Video, etc), I get a white line between the items.  That line maybe will go away if I go over it again.  It also happens to the left of the progress bar when music is playing.

Sorry for the low quality, had to make it small to post it.
That's not the flicker, it's a drawing bug on scaled retina monitors that seems to been exposed by using a newer version of XCode to build MC for Catalina.
You could try switching to one of the modern cards light skins (gray or white). It's not noticable there.

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 04:23:26 pm »

Gotcha.  I just changed my resolution back to default and everything is huge - that won't work!   :)  I will deal with the random lines.

Is there an apple issue tracking number?  I want to be sure to take that fix whenever it comes along from apple...

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 04:31:59 pm »

Gotcha.  I just changed my resolution back to default and everything is huge - that won't work!   :)  I will deal with the random lines.

Is there an apple issue tracking number?  I want to be sure to take that fix whenever it comes along from apple...
We aren't sure exactly where the issue is yet.
In the meantime you can check the skin to one of the modern cards light or gray, I've not been able to get those to do it (probably because the background is light).

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2019, 05:08:58 pm »

I could see it occurring on the light and grey ones, but it is less obvious.
Pages: [1]   Go Up