INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Default Audio View Scheme  (Read 373 times)

davemccorkle

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Default Audio View Scheme
« on: December 14, 2019, 11:04:35 am »

Early on in Media Center there used to be a way to set all Audio View Schemes to be the same thing with on click.  How do I do this now?  I want my ripped, imported, play now, etc all to look the same way and the only way I have found to do this is to save schemes for each and it goes away each time I restart Media Center.

SirTom2015

• Recent member
Re: Default Audio View Scheme
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 09:40:02 am »

I have this same problem and I find it annoying that I have to choose to go to my saved view rather than have my saved view set as the default view. I am going to set notifications to on for this topic and hopefully and answer will come on how to change the default view and save it permanently.

Never had this problem with MC 20,21,22,23,24...but it showed up in in version 25 for me and continues.

I just want the view I set to stay without me having to choose it everytime I run jriver. Leaving the app up and running 24/7 is not an option on any device I have other than on my server.

SirTom2015

• Recent member
Re: Default Audio View Scheme
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 10:20:24 am »

So I found out why MC won't save the views I set. I have a server set up to serve my library of music and movies and whatever view I have set on that server will be the default view on every other instance of jriver running and using that library. I went to my Media center on the server and set the view to how I liked it and saved it there. As long as Media center on my server is using the view I selected, it will appear on every other instance. This is great!!

Unfortunately, the view I have for my music is not the view I want for my movies and Media Center will not broadcast 2 separate views. If only JRiver could allow for the separation of views between audio only and video only to be broadcast.
Pages: [1]   Go Up