INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC26 plays with error  (Read 1071 times)

Ha The Lang

• Recent member
MC26 plays with error
« on: December 20, 2019, 12:00:35 am »

I use MC26.0.14 with Win 10. When I play one track from cue file of multiple tracks associated with single ape file then the MC26 plays all tracks instead of the single track. Please help me. Thanks you much

Ha The Lang

• Recent member
Re: MC26 plays with error
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 01:47:15 am »

I use MC26.0.14 with Win 10. When I play one track from cue file of multiple tracks associated with single ape file then the MC26 plays all tracks instead of the single track. Please help me. Thanks you much
I mean when the MC plays 1st track it plays all the ape file. When it goes to 2nd track it play all the ape file again and so on.

Ha The Lang

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 06:32:34 pm »

I mean when the MC plays 1st track it plays all the ape file. When it goes to 2nd track it play all the ape file again and so on.
In this case I play music with MC via Volumio (upnp/dlna) on Raspberry Pi 3B+

Ha The Lang

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 06:43:55 pm »

In this case I play music with MC via Volumio (upnp/dlna) on Raspberry Pi 3B+
I found that this error happens only when MC plays in original mode of generic dlna

AndrewFG

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2019, 03:45:13 am »

I found that this error happens only when MC plays in original mode of generic dlna

Correct. When pushing to a DLNA renderer, in Original Mode, MC is forced to push the one full master file; in that Setting it is not allowed to split up individual tracks, or mess with the master file in anyway. But when pushing in Convert Mode, it is allowed to interpret the cue file to break the one full master file into multiple tracks that it can push sequentially.
Author of Whitebear Digital Media Renderer Analyser - http://www.whitebear.ch/dmra.htm
Author of Whitebear - http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up