INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Panel Interface  (Read 712 times)

RayDiant

• Junior Woodchuck
Panel Interface
« on: December 20, 2019, 02:08:50 pm »

I'm not sure if this is unique but my Panel interface sucks. The A to Z scroll doesn't work and if I select an album to view the tracks when I go back it always goes to the top of the list. For example if I scroll throught the long list of albums to Tangerine Dream, then click on the album to see the track list, and then go back to the album tile view I'm back at the very top of the list. Is this normal?

Mark

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Panel Interface
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 06:24:31 pm »

The A to Z scroll doesn't work

Works here. Doesn't show letters as you hover over it though. Just guess where you need to be, click, and the letter pops up in the middle of the screen. So it is a bit hit and miss.

and if I select an album to view the tracks when I go back it always goes to the top of the list.

Yep, that's the way it works.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

BradATIMA

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Panel Interface
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 07:38:30 pm »

It doesn't restore the page position on going back at the moment. It is something on the list to change though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up