INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio is Skipping  (Read 503 times)

raduschka

• Recent member
Audio is Skipping
« on: December 28, 2019, 09:03:43 pm »

Hi, hopefully posting in the right spot. I never had this issue with mc25, now moved to mc26 and files enter into a loop, repeating frenzy, digital skipping that lasts entire seconds almost every time I switch tracks, but also in the middle of an album, let's say between track 6 and 7 out of seven total tracks. Might be network related, I do not know,but I never experienced this before I moved to mc26 and I did not change anything to the network. I run mc26 26.0.14.x64 on both win10 64 machines. The one hosting the files on external HD sends them to a surface pro 2017 over wifi. I have bitdefender free edition on the 1st one, no AV software on the second.
It irritates my girlfriend :-)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Audio is Skipping
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 09:34:56 pm »

Hi, hopefully posting in the right spot. I never had this issue with mc25, now moved to mc26 and files enter into a loop, repeating frenzy, digital skipping that lasts entire seconds almost every time I switch tracks, but also in the middle of an album, let's say between track 6 and 7 out of seven total tracks. Might be network related, I do not know,but I never experienced this before I moved to mc26 and I did not change anything to the network. I run mc26 26.0.14.x64 on both win10 64 machines. The one hosting the files on external HD sends them to a surface pro 2017 over wifi. I have bitdefender free edition on the 1st one, no AV software on the second.
Are you using 26.0.14?

raduschka

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 09:40:00 pm »

yes, latest  26.0.14

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 05:56:30 am »

Uninstall Bitdefender.  I'll move this to a new thread.

raduschka

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, 12:44:10 pm »

I uninstalled Bitdefender, no change. I activated memory playback, load entire album, undecoded.No change.
I have the same long, annoying digital skipping (looping?) between tracks and upon manual switching.

Thank you

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2019, 03:22:15 pm »

Carefully compare the audio settings of MC25 and MC26.
Pages: [1]   Go Up